Skip to content
COVID -19 Checklist for Participants
- Any travel history to/from any foreign country/containment or red zone in the past 14 days.
- Any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 during the past 14 days.
- Age above 55 yrs participants are not allowed to join any events till further notice.
- Trekkers must carry sufficient amount of sanitizer, masks, gloves, and a personal medical kit for the respective days of the trek.
- Trekkers must also carry their separate set of disposable/washable utensils like spoon, plates or cups. This must be used by trekkers during their journey to and fro the base camp.
- Apart from the above, trekkers must make sure they carry all the required things, remember no sharing will be allowed. Trekkers will be responsible for disposable of their own items.
COVID -19 Guidelines for Participants
- Mask is compulsory to join for any events.
- Keep at least 1 meter distance during all social and inter personal interactions, trekking.
- Avoid Touching frequently touched objects and surfaces with bare hands.
- Living with Corona is the new normal. We must learn to take care of ourselves. It is our responsibility to keep ourselves and our Nation safe from Corona. While doing that we must follow our dreams too.
Notes: Please keep in mind that we shall change our policies and procedures based on Government regulations in future. As you know, there can be last-minute announcements and we will have to follow them. However, we shall try to abide by the Government rules keeping in mind the welfare of our trekkers