- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Saturday02:20 PM – Reporting at Karjat station 02:30 PM – Move towards campsite by local Transport 04:00 PM – Reach Campsite 04:15 PM – Freshen up, Tent allocation, 04:30 PM – Introduction & fun games, 06:00 PM – Snacks 06:30 PM to 09:00 PM – Activities & Games & BBQ 09:30 PM – Dinner 10:30 PM – Campfire/Dance/music 12:00 AM – Celebration And Welcome to New Year 2021💥💥🎉💥🎂💥🎉💥
Sunday07:00 AM – Wakeup call, Enjoy the serenity between the Mountains n the beautiful Lake with warm cup of Coffee/Tea 07:30 AM – Breakfast 08:00 AM – Kayaking 11.00 AM - Leaving for Karjat station
1. Travelling from Karjat to Karjat (Karjat – Campsite – Karjat)
2. Local Meals during stay at campsite (1 Breakfast, 1 Evening Snack, 1 Dinner Veg/Non-Veg, BBQ/Campfire Snacks – Rosted potatoes, Corn, etc.)
3. Tent stay on Sharing basis
4. Transport charges
5. Campsite Charges
6. Expertise Charges
7. Kayaking & other activities
• All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
• Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• No plastic littering.
• Wear full sleeves, full tracksuit to avoid mosquito bite.
• No jeans/ skirts/ skin tight clothes.
• Proper footwear/ shoes are essential for trekking.
• Conserve and preserve our heritage.
• No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
• We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
• No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purposes.
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage