- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Height: 2900 ft. approx.
No details found.
Friday22:30 Hrs: Meeting point at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E) 23:00 Hrs: Departure from Dadar Pick ups en-route Chembur, Vashi, Panvel etc.
Saturday05:00 Hrs – Pachad Base Village, Raigad Fort … Break-fast Tea Ascend 08:00 Hrs – Atop Raigad Exploration on fort 13:00 Hrs - Lunch 14:30 Hrs - Descend 16:30 Hrs - Base • Visit to Jijamata Samadhi @ Pachad 17:30 Hrs: Depart to Mumbai 22:30 Hrs - Back 2 Dadar (Subjective)
• Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai by private vehicle
• Morning and Evening Snacks
• Expertise/ Administration Charges
• Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
• Anything other than the above mentioned inclusions.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
• ID proof
• Face Mask (must)
• Lunch for a day
• Hand Sanitizer (must)
• Min. 3 liters water (must)
• Ready to eat food (biscuits, plum cake, chips etc.)
• Rainywear (optional)
• Good trekking shoes preferably Action
• Extra pair of clothes (Compulsory)
• Energy drink (ex. Glucon D)
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (Please do not bring suitcases or sling bags/ jholas)
• Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
• Camera (optional)
• Please try to wear track pants and a full sleeve t-shirt
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited at the time of trekking and camping
• No plastic littering
• Wear full sleeves, full tracksuit to avoid mosquito bite or leeches
• No jeans/ skirts/ skin tight clothes
• Proper footwear/ shoes are essential for trekking
• Conserve and preserve our heritage
• No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK
• We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice
• No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding
• Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purposes
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage