- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Friday• Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E) at 22:45 Hrs • 23:00 Hrs: Departure from Dadar • Pick-ups en-route Sion, Chembur, Vashi, Belapur, Panvel etc.
Saturday• 05:00 Hrs : At Gunjavane, base village • Finish off Morning activities, Breakfast & Tea • 06:30 Hrs : Ascend to Rajgad • 08:45 Hrs : Atop Rajgad • Explore Padmavati machi, Balekilla & Suvela Machi • 13:00 Hrs : Lunch time at Padmavati Temple • 14:30 Hrs : Move 2 Sanjivani Machi • Explore Sanjivani Machi • 18:30 Hrs : Temple or TENTED CAMPING • Retired for a day & Prepare Dinner & Tented accommodation… • Note: 1 Tent will be distributed among 3-4 ppls groups as per size and They have to carry out the burden of same alternately till the trek ends. • A CAMPFIRE SESSION ...
Sunday• 05:00 Hrs : Wake up call • 06:30 Hrs : Breakfast – Tea • 06:30 Hrs : Move to Torna • 10:30 Hrs : Torna Atop • Explore Torna gad, Lunch, Rest • 14:00 Hrs : Descend • 16:30 Hrs : Refreshment – Tea • 17:00 Hrs : Start return journey back 2 Mumbai by private vehicle • We will be at Dadar by 22:30 Hrs (Subjective)
• Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai
• 3 Veg Meals, Refreshments
• Tented Accommodation
• Equipment charges
• Expertise/ Administration Charges
• Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
• Anything other than the above mentioned inclusions.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
• ID proof
• Face Mask (must)
• Hand Sanitizer (must)
• Min. 3 liters water
• Bedding/ Sleeping bag (must)
• Ready to eat food (biscuits, plum cake, chips etc.)
• Rainywear (optional)
• Good trekking shoes preferably Action
• Extra pair of clothes (Compulsory)
• Energy drink (ex. Glucon D)
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (Please do not bring suitcases or sling bags/ jholas)
• Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
• Camera (optional)
• Please try to wear track pants and a full sleeve t-shirt
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited at the time of trekking and camping.
• No plastic littering.
• Wear full sleeves, full tracksuit to avoid mosquito bite or leeches.
• No jeans/ skirts/ skin tight clothes.
• Proper footwear/ shoes are essential for trekking.
• Conserve and preserve our heritage.
• No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
• We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
• No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purposes.
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.