- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Your Plan11:45: Meeting point at WEH metro station bus stop, Andheri • Start journey towards Dehne village by 12:00 pm Pick-up locations: 12:15 at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra. 12:30 at Sion station circle 13:15 at Teen Hath Naka, Thane 13:50 at Kalyan Phata • Reach Dehne base village by evening Approx. 04:00 pm • Have a cup of tea and relax at the campsite and later pitch your tents • Watch the relishing sunset as well before you enjoy the evening refreshments and start your astronomy and star photography session 1 • Take a dinner break in between • Continue to enjoy the second session of stargazing and witness the magic of the sky through the telescope. Can try for astrophotography • Retire for the night and take rest in tents
Your PlanWakeup call around 06:30 AM • Have breakfast around 08:00 AM and play fun games and group activities • Check-out camps and prepare to leave for Dadar by 10:00 am • Reach the destination around 02:00 pm and wind up the tour
• Traveling from Thane To Thane by Private Vehicle.
• Day 1 – Evening Refreshment and Dinner
• Day 2 – Breakfast
• Instructor & Telescope
• Tent accommodation
• Any Expenses of Personal nature such as Travel and medical insurance, Drinks, Laundry, Telephone/Fax, Calls, Additional Porterage or transportation.
• Any additional Expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Landslides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs etc.
• Any tips, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
• Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be Extra and need to be borne by you.
• Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited at the time of trekking and camping
• No plastic littering
• Wear full sleeves, full tracksuit to avoid mosquito bite or leeches
• No jeans/ skirts/ skin tight clothes
• Proper footwear/ shoes are essential for trekking
• Conserve and preserve our heritage
• No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK
• We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice
• No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding
• Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purposes
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage
• Any travel history to/from any foreign country/containment or red zone in the past 14 days
• Any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 during the past 14 days
• Age above 55 yrs participants are not allowed to join any events till further notice
• Trekkers must carry sufficient amount of sanitizer, masks, gloves, and a personal medical kit for the respective days of the trek
• Trekkers must also carry their separate set of disposable/washable utensils like spoon, plates or cups. This must be used by trekkers during their journey to and fro the base camp.
• Apart from the above, trekkers must make sure they carry all the required things, remember no sharing will be allowed. Trekkers will be responsible for disposable of their own items.
• Mask is compulsory to join for any events
• Keep at least 1 meter distance during all social and inter personal interactions, trekking
• Avoid Touching frequently touched objects and surfaces with bare hands
• Living with Corona is the new normal. We must learn to take care of ourselves. It is our responsibility to keep ourselves and our Nation safe from Corona. While doing that we must follow our dreams too.