- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Plan• 18.00 hrs: Volvo sleeper class bus from Mumbai to Hospet (bus tickets to be borne by participants)
Plan• 07.00 hrs: will reach at Hospet - Check in hotel at Hospet • 09.00 hrs: Hampi sightseeing after breakfast • 20.00 hrs: Dinner and night stay at Hotel
Plan• 07.00 hrs: Breakfast & journey start to Badami - en route sightseeing (Pattadkal & Aihole) and lunch • 20.00 hrs: Dinner & night stay at Hospet hotel
Plan• 07.00 hrs: Morning start with visiting the famous Shiva temple, Virupaksha Temple after breakfast • 08.00 hrs: Full day sightseeing of Hampi with lunch • 18.00 hrs: Shopping at Hampi Bazar • 20.00 hrs: Return journey starts from Hampi to Mumbai (en route dinner)
Plan• 08.00 hrs: Will reach at Mumbai (estimated)
• Day 01: bf/lunch/dinner
• Day 02: bf/lunch/dinner
• Day 03: bf/lunch
• Hospete to Hospete by private/local transportation
• Stay in Hotel on Tripple sharing basis (Non A/C)
• Twin sharing will be at added cost and have to bring companion for the same
• Local sightseeing for Hampi by auto rikshaw
• Local sightseeing of Badami, Pattadakal and Aihole
• All entry fees for individuals
• Vehicle parking charges, drivers daily charges with night charges
• Administrator and expertise charges
• Medical/ first aid expertise charges
• Guide charges
• Bus/ Train tickets, Mineral water, Cold drinks, any kind of insurance etc.
• Rides and activity charges
• Performance charges
• Camera charges
• Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
• ID proof
• Face Mask (must)
• Hand Sanitizer (must)
• Min. 2 liters water
• Ready to eat food (biscuits, plum cake, chips etc.)
• Rainywear (optional)
• Good trekking shoes preferably Action
• Extra pair of clothes (Compulsory)
• Energy drink (ex. Glucon D)
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (Please do not bring suitcases or sling bags/ jholas)
• Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
• Camera (optional)
• Please try to wear track pants and a full sleeve t-shirt
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments***
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited at the time of trekking and camping.
• No plastic littering.
• Wear full sleeves, full tracksuit to avoid mosquito bite or leeches.
• No jeans/ skirts/ skin tight clothes.
• Proper footwear/ shoes are essential for trekking.
• Conserve and preserve our heritage.
• No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
• We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
• No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purposes.
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.