- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
FridayLokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT) @ 22:00 Hrs on Friday • Depart Mumbai by 13202 LTT RJB Express @ 22:15 Hrs / Kushinagar Express
Saturday• Arrive in Burhanpur at 06:15 hrs • Freshen up & have breakfast. • Local sight seeing • Return back to the Guest house late in the evening & gorge on delicious Chat & Sweets that Madhya Pradesh is famous for. ***Note: Khundi Bhandara from outside only & please avoid wearing shorts/three-fourths at the Jhamma Masjid as entry may not be permitted.
Sunday• Wake by early by 06.00 hrs and finish Breakfast • Local sight seeing & shopping • Return journey to Mumbai by Kushinagar express
Monday04:30 Hrs: Reach LTT
• Travel from Mumbai – Mumbai by Train (SL-Class. AC at extra actual cost)
• Accommodation in tripple sharing basis
• Sightseeing around Burhanpur by Non-AC local transport
• Food for 2 days ( Train Journey food excluded)
• All Entry Fees and Guide Charges (Except camera fee if any)
• Administrative charges
• Mineral water, Cold drinks, any kind of insurance etc.
• Rides and activity charges
• Performance charges
• Camera charges
• Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
• ID proof
• Face Mask (must)
• Hand Sanitizer (must)
• Min. 2 liters water
• Ready to eat food (biscuits, plum cake, chips etc.)
• Rainywear (optional)
• Good trekking shoes preferably Action
• Extra pair of clothes (Compulsory)
• Energy drink (ex. Glucon D)
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (Please do not bring suitcases or sling bags/ jholas)
• Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
• Camera (optional)
• Please try to wear track pants and a full sleeve t-shirt
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments***
• Any travel history to/from any foreign country/containment or red zone in the past 14 days
• Any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 during the past 14 days
• Age above 55 yrs participants are not allowed to join any events till further notice
• Trekkers must carry sufficient amount of sanitizer, masks, gloves, and a personal medical kit for the respective days of the trek
• Trekkers must also carry their separate set of disposable/washable utensils like spoon, plates or cups. This must be used by trekkers during their journey to and fro the base camp.
• Apart from the above, trekkers must make sure they carry all the required things, remember no sharing will be allowed. Trekkers will be responsible for disposable of their own items.
• Mask is compulsory to join for any events
• Keep at least 1 meter distance during all social and inter personal interactions, trekking
• Avoid Touching frequently touched objects and surfaces with bare hands
• Living with Corona is the new normal. We must learn to take care of ourselves. It is our responsibility to keep ourselves and our Nation safe from Corona. While doing that we must follow our dreams too.
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited at the time of trekking and camping.
• No plastic littering.
• Wear full sleeves, full tracksuit to avoid mosquito bite or leeches.
• No jeans/ skirts/ skin tight clothes.
• Proper footwear/ shoes are essential for trekking.
• Conserve and preserve our heritage.
• No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
• We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
• No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purposes.
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.