Skip to content
Rules & Regulations :
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited at the time of trekking and camping.
- No plastic littering.
- Wear full sleeves, full tracksuit to avoid mosquito bite or leeches.
- No jeans/ skirts/ skin tight clothes.
- Proper footwear/ shoes are essential for trekking.
- Conserve and preserve our heritage.
- No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
- We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purposes.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
- *SMOKING AND DRINKING STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT THE TIME OF TREKKING AND CAMPING…*